KASALA!!!Nigeria Police Force nabs male student for alleged FRAUD and FORGERY...



I really don't know about this story and I am not sure about it either but I would use what was sent to Yomi:

"So yea I was in Diamond Bank when they
caught this student who already forged
someone's signature, trying to withdraw
money from an unknown person's
account. Before
he entered the bank, the thief had already
transferred some huge amount of money.
Before I knew what was going on, SOP
was already on ground, the Nigerian
Police came thra, it was a serious case
oo."


DISCLAIMER:
AOB will not be held responsible for any misinformation... I am not sure about it so be careful about what you say about this story and don't involve Adeolaomoye blog....
Thank you

Credit: Jimoh Abayomi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 top influential student in Babcock University.

AOB'S TOP 20 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.