Exclusive:"I did not take her to any man's house, I was not present when she stole the phone" Osinubi Fifunmi( one of the babes accused of beating their friend)



Am very sure you all know the story of the girls that were accused of beating up their friend
because she stole an IPhone 6 from a man...
The gist is now everywhere because one AHoeStory anonymous person posted it on twitter and like that oh, the story became hot cake national gist..
One of the babe sent a message to YOMI claiming she did not take Fego(the victim) to any man's house and she wasn't there when she stole phone...
Read her message below:
V
Hi, it's Fifunmi. Pls apparently I'm hearing that ppl in Babcock are saying rubbish. I want to know if you can set things straight and let ppl understand the situation. Nobody knows where Fego went to last weekend. She lied to her mother that she stayed with me, Fifunmi. She went to see a man according to her and she spent the night. This was when she had apparently taken the phone. Nobody knows the man, nobody is affiliated with the man, The man messaged Fego asking for the stolen phone and I will send you screenshots. I will also send screenshots of when the man was contacting Rosemary when we wanted to return the phone. Nobdoy beat Fego. Nobody beat Fego because of this phone. People in this school need to understand the situation and stop assuming the worst. Fego did not go anywhere with me. Fego was on her own the weekend she left. i was not with her. I did not take her to any man's house. I was not present when she stole the phone in anybody's house, please."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 top influential student in Babcock University.

AOB'S TOP 20 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.