BUSA ELECTION:IBK MIGHT BE THE VICE PRESIDENT,SHE IS GOING UNOPPOSED...




According to the information I got today, over 7 students bought forms for the post of Vice President but only Ibukun Joyce was qualified.
Although, gist went round last night that Adebayo Zainab was also qualified but she got disqualified today due to the fact that she sent her campaign poster to all her contact today ( I got this message from her this morning)
"Good morning, I want to apologize about the picture that I sent this morning, it is in fact a mistake. The picture was intended for my graphics guy but my phone has been having issues and selected all my contacts. So please understand I am not campaigning so don't resend. It was an error on my part. Remember please don't resend or post."
But it was to late because it went round already meaning she started campaign before the screening results came out..
Congrats IBK...
Great BUSA!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 top influential student in Babcock University.

AOB'S TOP 20 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.