DAVID'S RESPONSE TO THE ALLEGATIONS MADE AGAINST HIM ON TWITTER (MUST READ)



To be honest, I don't know what is wrong with Babcock students, just because of BUSA election  not even Federal Repfublic of Nigeria election you are killing yourselves...
I got a message that David gist was posted on twitter (AHoeStory),I don't get the whole bant...
David has responded to the allegations, read below:
Hello,
My name is David Enyedok and I would not want to be anonymous on this one.
I'm sending this in response to ur latest post tagged "Beast of BUSA". And I will respond to each allegation leveled against me. It is obvious that what you as sent to you was only to slander my name and tarnish my image before the elections. And I don't believe this forum is made for that
1. Here attached is one of the shirts which in reference I had allegedly not made for students of my class.
Correction: Every student that paid for this shirt, got it. Those that didn't were asked to come get a refund (no one was denied). We were more than 100 in that class. Please show me 50 that didn't get their shirts. Or even 10
2. BUSA is an association under strict scrutiny by the school and undergoes audit by the school university itself. Money was released for shirts and ID cards last year August. Was paid for and over 60 officials have their shirts and ID cards. Bye-elections were conducted late into the session and BUSA newly elected officers had to wait till approval is made for finance to make more shirts/ID for them. If the association doesn't release money for such, I can't use my money for it.
3. FACE OF BUSA contest was an initiative I pioneered. You can check @busa_connect on IG to confirm the posts for all of the contestants and inquire of them if any form of sexual harassment did occur during the period of contests. I even still had to "fight" with the school to allow the contest hold despite all odds.
My stand is this: if allegations like this were to be true and not falsified (without facts) ur anonymous sender will have petitioned it before the school authorities and most evidently I wouldn't have made it through the screening process. I believe it is only an act of cowardice that will push one this far to malign another person's character/personality. @AHoeStory isn't a platform to slander people.
I still stand by my words, what will be will be. I wouldn't hurt anyone's reputation for a position of authority. Thanks all the same for acknowledging that I am close to winning. Who God has put in place, no one can take out. This only shows that I have oppositions that aren't daring enough to face me.
Voting still continues, Babcock Students. Go and vote. May God bless us all. GREAT BUSA!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 top influential student in Babcock University.

AOB'S TOP 20 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.