Lies that can raise the dead up

WHO LIED MOST !!!!!!
Please among all these Girls who lied most ???
1. Bukola Says.. Waiter please, I like my Salad very hot, also can I've 2 bottles of Shawarma?????
2. Dayo Says.... Ore mi give me your BB PIN let me call U.
3. Maggi Says.... I'm so tired; I just made my hair in Shop-Rite.
4. Funke Replies.... Really? I want 2 spend my summer in London this Xmas period.
5. Ayobami explains... I Just bought my BB but I haven’t collected D PIN.
6. Toyin Brags... When I'm flying, I always like the window seat becos I open it 4 fresh air.
7. Fatima Says... I prefer London 2 UK during winter.
8. Nike Says... Hmmm, You can’t even imagine, I just bought a g-string, and the thing I like most about it is the back pocket.
9. Tosin Orders.... Please if u don't have meat Pie, Doughnuts Or Scotch Egg, just give me snacks.
10. Vicky Laments... In our house eh, we use to have 3 swimming pools, until armed robbers stole 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AOB'S TOP 20 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.

20 top influential student in Babcock University.