Babcock Students And Their Rumours

Please if you don't know something just keep you mouth shut because it is not compulsory to talk....
Someone came to meet me to confirm about popular campus blogger Hyrish suspension from school and I told her I wasn't aware of it. Immediately I called Hyrish and he told me it was true.
On Thursday morning, around past 8:00am, another lady came to me and said Hyrish is going on two years suspension and he was ready to sue school. I started laughing and I was like Hyrish sue Babcock ke.I called him immediately and I gisted him,he was just laughing and he told me that it wasn't two years suspension.
I saw the same babe on Friday when I was preparing for my class and I told her that he isn't on two years suspension but she shouted and left me ooo but one thing is I have to  talk for Hyrish anywhere ,we are very close, I met him in 100l,he is also a blogger like me.
So Hyrish is on one semester suspension and he isn't going to sue Babcock    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AOB'S TOP 20 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.

20 top influential student in Babcock University.