FAD HALL: TOO HOT TO HANDLE.


So yesterday night around 11:46pm to 1:39am something dynamic happened in FAD hall... I will give it a special name, "INVASION OF PRIVACY". Some Security officers came to check the hall to get contrabands and carry students oh... It was funny in a way because you can't get something in a room and other students wouldn't hear about it... So from the first room, the gist went round the hall and the smart hall residents became ready for them...
It got to a point that they stopped checking because our girls no gree... From the top floor you needed to have seen the way the girls were shouting, it was fun in a way because me I didn't even dull myself...
The girls that were caught with contrabands wrote statements but I don't know what will happen from there oooo, but I hope they wouldn't get into any trouble because they are Final year students...
Last last sha, the girls won because the female SOP had to apologize and one of them jokingly KNELT down.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AOB'S TOP 20 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.

20 top influential student in Babcock University.