TOP 5 LOVE RELATIONSHIP FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE.

This is coming too early right? But most of you have been anticipating it... AOB'S best love relationship for the month of June. 

5. Deborah and John Jemihe: You guys know Debbie kinda( mass comm student with big front). Ok, I have been seeing her with this guy from Business Admininstration but I wasn't sure sha. But after my amebo research, I got that they are both in love and they have been dating each other since first semester. Goodluck to both of them💕

4.Tony and Ruth: My money couples.Popular money spender, Tony fuse is in a relationship with NIMELSA's VP elect.Trust me, I love this people. I enjoy them and their love.. Keep it up my people.

3. Adedayo and Muyiwa: After been rumored been in a relationship with Yoruba actress, sikiratu sindodo's daughter, Damilola Naomi, Dr.Muyiwa officially revealed his babe to AOB. The hot sexy doctor is really in love with Adedayo Owoade in Political Science. Have a great relationship❤️.

2. Frances and Jelil: Mr and Mrs Jelili( that is what I call them). I get jealous anytime I see this two. They are great, perfect and lovely. But this Jelili sef is carrying overload. Keep on loving each other😍.

1. Aramide and Adams: I love them. Please let them get married.My super couple for June. They slay together. Aramide won best graduating student in her class with the highest CGPA in Public Health(Orion graduating class 2017). Congrats girl. And our fat Adams has always been supporting his babe. I hope they get married because their children will be LIT

Comments

  1. That is the difference between an ordinary meeting and a meeting of the Master and the disciples. abby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AOB'S TOP 20 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.

20 top influential student in Babcock University.