Not confirmed but in every lie there is an atom of truth... BAMS President and Damilola might or will be in relationship soon- Reliable source...




I was on my own ooo, I did not call anybody to come and give me gist because I don't like things like that, I prefer you telling my representatives since I have lot in BU and outside BU...
This babe came up to me and said do I know Muyiwa and I was like the BAMS president, I said yes, was there any problem???
She pleaded with me not to disclose her identity but she is very sure that Muyiwa and Skiritu Sindodo's daughter,Damilola might be in a relationship soon but they want to keep it calm for the main time.
When I asked her who gave her the information, she said it was from Dami's close friend....
Guys this information is not confirmed yet... But just keep calm I would get more gist about this story...
AOB is officially on their story...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AOB'S TOP 20 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.

20 top influential student in Babcock University.